Cree has recalled their T8 tube-shaped LED lamp due to a potential fire hazard. The malfunction causes the lamp to potentially melt, leading to the risk of burns or a possible fire. There were a total of nine SKU’s affected, and the sales of these lamps were stopped in April of 2015. If you have these lights installed in your home or business, Cree is offering a free full replacement. More detailed information can be found here. If you find yourself needing lights changed, Litech Lighting is here to help.